Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Magical Canvas with Dana


Hi Craft-Dee BowZ fans! Dana here with my last post as an official Craft-Dee BowZ designer. I had a lot of fun with the Butterflies and Fairies theme and aqua color palette for this month. I created this 6x6 canvas for my scrap space.


I incorporated a lot of different textures on this piece. I love the mix of canvas, metal, organza and satin.


I used my Craft-Dee BowZ Tool to die this simple double-loop bow.

Thanks for stopping by today! Don't forget to enter the June Anything Goes Challenge for your chance to win a spool of ribbon!

7 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow this is so beautiful with awesome textures. Such a lovely mystical design.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Donna Ellis said...

ooooo! fabulous texture and colors, Dana! I like that there are actually 2 bows on this piece, even though it does not seem like it. Great design to pull that off! hugs, de

Donna Maligno said...

Loving the texture of this project, Dana. Great combo of the natural and the elegant. Such a sweet, sweet project!

MG said...

That's gorgeous, Dana! Love the rich colors and your creative eye for composition. We will miss you here and hope you stop by for some "guest appearances".

Barbara Bruder said...

Dana, your canvas is so pretty. Both of your bows are gorgeous and all the textures work so well together. What a great project!!

Vicki robertson said...

Beautiful canvas, Dana. Lots of great details.

vinita jain said...

Wonderful!!! Gorgeous colours and fab textures and love the composition you created!!