Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Tracey's Autumnal Project

Hi all
It is Tracey here.... It  is my turn to post  a project for your inspiration .The Dt are featuring Festive Foliage and burlap this month for you .Autumn is  my favourite time of year  so I really enjoyed making this card using an autumnal colour pallette
I have used a sizzix bird cage die and a stampin up bird punch.I also used papers from Trimcraft first edition Rose pad.The frame around the birdcage is a die from spellbinders.I distressed the paper edges using a Tim Holtz distressing tool.The flowers are from Wild orchid and I used burlap for the leaves which I die cut . The stuning ribbon was given to me as part of my Pack from Donna ,it is such beautiful ribbon to work with and my Trusty Craft-Dee Bowz bow making tool made the bow look amazing in seconds.





I finished it off with a chipboard word FAith which was sent to me by my team mate Gail and added  a cute birdcage charm and some gems..





I hope you like my card and that you join us in the Craft -Dee BowZ November challenge where anything goes with a handmade bow .
Happy crafting
Tracey x

9 comments:

Jennifer Bradley said...

Stunning card Tracy, love the Autumn colours and embellishments. Hugs Jennifer xx

pinky said...

Beautiful card Tracy, the colours are lush and wow to that bow!

pinky said...

Opps sorry Tracey :)

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous Tracey
Gr Karin

Donna said...

It always mystifies me how you can put so much ephemera into one project and have it come out so incredupibly cohesive and stunnung. I love looking at all the pieces and parts of this beautiful card and how you incorporated that ribbon in different ways!

Vicki robertson said...

Fabulous card, Tracey with lots of amazing detail! Lovely bow too!

Barbara Bruder said...

What a gorgeous card. I love all the layers of embellishments. So pretty. And I love that cute little birdie. Your bow is so pretty with the tails hanging down.

Gail said...

OMGosh this is one fantastic card. It is so detail oriented and I sit and look at it and see something new each time! Absolutely beautiful and your ribbon and bow are just wonderful! Hugs, Gail

Max said...

Tracey, this is stunning, stunning, stunning ��