Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Craft-Dee BowZ, "Peace" for all!

Vicki here...I'm up on the Craft-Dee BowZ Blog today to share my holiday inspiration with you.  This month the Design Team has been working with traditional and non-traditional colors on our projects.  I have used turquoise, silver, black and lavender, but I still love the traditional reds, greens and golds at Christmas time.  So, I saved the best for last!

Here's my December inspiration just for you...this is it for 2015!
 
"Peace"

I created this card in my favorite 6 x 6 size with lots of layers and detail along with a matching gift tag.  The die cut ornament design was a great match with the patterned paper.

The fabulous bows were created with the help of my Craft-Dee BowZ Bow Making Tool.  If you don't have it, you need to get one!  Add it to your Santa's list today.
 
Gift Tag

Featured Product
Craft-Dee BowZ Bow Making Tool

From my stash...
Bazzill Cardstock
Diemond Dies Pine Branch
Heidi Swapp Washi Tape
Impression Obsession "Peace" Sentiment
Little Yellow Bicycle Stick Pins
Memory Box Colette Ornament
Memory Box Drop Ornament
Recollections Specialty Paper
Other: Bells, 3-D Sentiment, Floral Picks, Ribbon*, Sequins*
*Denotes DT Product

Thanks for stopping my to see my December inspiration!

Need some yummy ribbon to use with your Craft-Dee BowZ Tool?  Take advantage of Ribbon-Ade!  There are two different options available for purchase... 10 yds. of Sheer Organza or 10 yds. of Sheer Polka Dot.  You can also purchase both at a special price.

Be sure to check out and play along with our December Challenge, "Anything Goes and Include a Handmade Bow".  You could be our challenge winner and receive a Craft-Dee BowZ Badge to display in your blog.