Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

A Little Ballet .....

Hi
It is Tracey here with my project for you for this month .The Dt had a " Music to my ears theme "  and a colour combo of either teal/black or ,cream/ blackfor may and so I just had to use my favourite little Ballet Dancer from Mo Manning .I coloured her with promarkers. The musical notes to the left are made using a memory box die. The musical border  die is from Joycrafts . The papers are from My Minds Eye and are called lost and found antique.my Mpp Pack this month .
I handmade the music score rose using sue wilsons classic rose die. The rolled flowers were handmade using a Marianne D die .


The sentiment stamp is from stampin bella. I inked the edges of everything using TH pumice stone distress ink ,I attatched a cute ballet shoe charm complete with cute  twine mini bow

The fab triple  looped organza bow  and mini twine bow were both  made using my Craft-Dee BowZ  Bow making  tool ,It is so easy to use and is my go to tool for all my Bow making needs.


 

 I hope you like my project and that you will join us for the Craft-Dee BowZ May challenge where anything goes with with a handmade bow .
Happy Crafting
Tracey x

7 comments:

Jennifer Bradley said...

Gorgeous card Tracy, cute image and love the card construction. Hugs Jennifer xx

lalkygirl said...

Thanks Jennifer x

Donna said...

What a fabulous card! I love just looking at how you incorporate all the elements for such a cohesive look. That's an art!

MG said...

Oooo, love this! The colors give it a vintage feel. I like that sentiment and the dancer, too. Thanks for listing all the sources. I particularly love those musical roses. This really is a masterpiece!

Gail said...

This is so beautiful. The image is one of the cutest by Mo Manning (in my opinion) and you've colored her beautifully. I adore the papers you chose and the embellishments are perfect, including the ballet slipper charm. That bow is beautiful. It's tied so perfect and adds so much to this already gorgeous card. FABULOUS creation!!

Vicki robertson said...

Tracey, this card is so precious! I just love the image. The neutral tans look fantastic with the black accents. Gorgeous bow!

Barbara Bruder said...

This card is so pretty. Love the color combo!!Great bow and as always great card.