Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Music is Life

Hello everyone
Thanks for stopping in today. 

Barbara here and since it's the first Tuesday of the month 
it's time for my project for Craft-Dee BowZ.

Each month the challenge theme here at the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge,
for those that submit,
 is always Anything Goes.

 However, we designers have a theme for our Tuesday posts 
and our theme for May is
 Music to my Ears.

Let me share with you my finished card. 



This was a fun theme and I love all the items I was able to use for this card.

My bow was made with satin ribbon and I made a triple loop bow. 

Here is a closer view.

I used my CDB bow maker to make this bow  and you know, 
I love this tool, it's easy to use and easy to store or even travel with. 

Don't forget our challenge theme is always Anything Goes.
And we are looking forward to seeing your creation submitted in the challenge.

Please stop back next Tuesday to see what Vicki has designed.