Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, March 20, 2018

A Girly Tag card ...

Hi
It is Tracey here with my mid month inspiration project .. I am always looking to make a cute shaped card so as I love Tags ... why not make a tag shaped card  .I love the Julia Nutting large girly stamps which are perfectly sized for a large tag so I used one here on my Tag card .I used  striped and spotty cardstock from Ann Marie Crafts  on this tag and I paper pieced the same cardstock for the clothes...I think it gives a really co-ordinated look ..The gorgeous flowers are from Petaloo...




The swirl is made using a memory box die called Riviera.
The oval fancy frame is made using a crafters companion oval die. The word Love is a fuzzy lemon die and it has been cut out 4 times and layered up to give dimension .
I coloured the image with promarkers and the gorgeous bow was created using my fabulous Craft-DeeBowZ  Bowmaker.
 


Well that's it from me guys .I hope you join us in this months challenge
Happy Crafting
Tracey x