Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Fairy Dust

Hi, today's it's my turn to post a card on Craft-Dee BowZ since each member of our team gets a 'Tuesday" and guess what...this is my week! I love the images from Lili of the Valley and got this stamp a while back and just now getting a chance to color her.
I colored this sweet fairy with Copics and added my favorite glitter, Warm Glitter Ritz, to her wings. I took some white 3-D paint and made some dots and sprinkled glitter over them, too, since she's sprinkling her fairy dust around!
This is two double looped bows with the smaller one slid inside the know of the larger one. It came out superb and on the first try, too!  My bow tool is one of my most precious card making tools and it guarantees me perfect bows every time. This beautiful sheer ribbon tied perfectly...thank you, Donna, for this beautiful ribbon each month!
Since my card is posted on the last Tuesday of the month and it's April 23, you have just a few more days to add your card to the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge this month!  Our challenge is ANYTHING GOES AND ADD A HANDMADE BOW.  Have you seen my teammates' cards/projects on the previous Tuesdays?  Please scroll down and leave a comment if you have a moment.


                                                                     Thanks for stopping by!
                                                        Gail