Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, April 17, 2018

You are awesome !!

Hi
It is Tracey here with my inspiration project for this month.... I have used a sweet digi image from Mo Manning  called Fabulous  which i have colored up with my Promarkers. I used Sue Wilsons pierced rectangle dies to create the frame around her .The stamped sentiment is an old one from docrafts.


The flowers are all from Wild orchid. . The flourish die is one i had free from a craft magazine a long time ago and it has been a very handy die indeed .


The pretty bow was created using my CraftDeeBowz bow making tool which you can find Here. It is my go to bow making tool as it is so easy to use .



I hope you like my project and that you join us in the monthly challenge where anything goes with a handmade bow
Happy Crafting
Tracey xx