Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Beautiful you gift bag and cards


Hi
It is Tracey here with my inspiration project  for this month . This project was a challenge for me as i am not a huge fan of red and i struggle with clean and simple designs as usually i love to embellish my projects with a ton of flowers ,gems, ribbons etc.
The cards are 6x6 inch so a i had to make a really large tote for them to fit into. This makes a fabulous gift for someone who likes to send handmade cards .
I have used the Stampin up stamp set called Beautiful You for the cards and the sentiments also come in the set  .. I colored the images with promarkers and added a simple piece of spotted designer paper as a border down one side.


The flowers on the bag are Stampin up flower shop stamps and i used the coordinating punch to cut them out .
The cute little red bows and the pretty single looped  ombre bow have been created using my Craft-Dee Bowz bow maker tool  ...



I hope you like my project and that it inspires you to create and join us in this months challenge where Anything goes with a handmade bow.
Happy crafting
Tracey x