Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, May 8, 2018

My Heart Belongs to You

Hello and Kathy here, it's my Tuesday to post for some inspiration.  

I bring to you today this cute little rubber stamp from La-La Land Crafts.  It is titled My Heart Belongs to You.



After stamping her onto my Neenah Solar White 80# card stock, I colored her with my Copic markers in various shades of purples, pinks and my usual skin tones.

Then I created one of the best 3 loop bows I've ever created.  Of course it was a lot easier using my Craft-Dee BowZ tool from Craft-Dee BowZ.


I hope I have inspired you and we really hope you will come along and play with us during this month's Anything Goes with a Handmade Bow Challenge.  We look forward in seeing your creations.

Remember if you have not picked up your Craft-Dee BowZ tool, do so.  You won't regret it.

Hugs,
Kathy