Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, June 12, 2018

"Just for You"

Hello and Kathy here, it's my Tuesday to post for some inspiration.  

For my hosting project, I created a card that resembled a wrapped gift using this Stamping Bella Butterfly stamp. I stamped the image onto Copic friendly paper and colored her with various Copic markers. Then I stamped it the second time and colored only the wings. After cutting the image out and then just cutting the wings out of the second stamped image, I adhered the separate wings onto the top of the first image.



I had this idea in my head that I wanted to place the image onto a big bow. I pulled out my Craft-Dee BowZ tool and created a double loop bow, then created a triple loop bow. I created a gradient piece of card stock using my Distress Oxide inks in Wilted Violet, Picked Raspberry and Worn Lipstick. I placed some ribbon as if to appear it was wrapped around a present. Then I found the "Just for You" sentiment from My Favorite Things in my stash. Stamped it with Versamark ink, embossed it with white embossing powder and used the Worn Lipstick to add color to the tag.



I added the double loop bow onto the inked 6x6 and then placed the triple loop bow on top of the double. I decided to add some sequins and beads to the bow, added the tag and last but not least added my image and my 'present card' was finished.

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope that I have inspired you. We look forward in seeing what you have to share with us..  Be sure to visit our Sponsor Bugaboo, she has some really cute images to choose from.  

Up next is Tracey and wait till you see what she has to share.

Until next time,
Kathy