Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Wonderful birthday card ...



 Hi
It is June already ... WOW this year has flown by .
Here is my inspiration project for this month i challenges myself to NOT use a hand colored image.... I have used the most gorgeous papers for this one they are from Anna Marie Designs and are 7x7 in size . ..I used a stamp from my stash for the sentiment and stampin up certainly celery ink which is the perfect match for the papers.
The small roses and buds were from wild orchid and are pre made . The large flower with the gem centre i have made myself using white  Foamiran and altenew  ink to colour it .the gem in the centre is from wild orchid.

The flourishes are made using a memory box die. the larger leaves are cut from the same Anna Marie papers using a leaf die.
The mdf fern circle  around the sentiment came from crafteezee and i added 2 die cuts to enhace it using the same papers i have used throughout the project
The multi looped bow was created using my Craftdeebowz bow making tool.







 Well thats all from me for now and i hope that you will join us in the monthly challenge where anything goes with a handmade bow
Happy crafting
Tracey x