Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Happy Birthday Sis


Hi
Wow the months are flying by . I love this time of year it is my favorite season. I love all the colors when the leaves change ,so pretty.
This months inspiration card is actually the card i made for my sister who is actually  75 yrs young today. She adores butterflies so there had to be one on her card .


I used a beautiful postcard stamp with the butterfly on it from Joy crafts but i cut an extra butterfly out and added it for dimension.
The papers are from Crafters companion shabby chic collection.The flowers are from wild orchid.


The bow was formed using delicate organza ribbon and my Craftdeebowz bow maker ,you can get one for yourself and the details are in the left hand side bar




The sentiment is computer generated . i love the dimension this card has and the soft colours make it feel so feminine and pretty

I hope you like the card and that you join us in the Anything goes with a handmade bow challenge this month
Happy Crafting
Tracey x