Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Happy Birthday

Barbara here, 
Hi there! It's Tuesday and that means it's time for a designer to share an inspiration project with you.

Did you know, every Tuesday, Craft-Dee BowZ posts a new inspiration piece for your enjoyment. The inspiration projects will always contain a bow made using the CDB bow making tool. The projects may not always a card, so we invite you to stop back each Tuesday to view the next inspiration piece. If you want a reminder, follow CDB by email, you will receive an email alerting you to the new post. 
The follow by email spot is on the right sidebar.


Since it's the 1st Tuesday of the month it's my turn to share an inspiration project.  The Craft-Dee BowZ challenge has already started and will be running until October 30




Let me share my inspiration piece, 
and I hope it gives you some design ideas.




I made this card with the fall season in mind. 
I know I know I usually have big fluffy bows on my projects. 
Well,  this card just needed a smaller bow so I used colored bakers twine.

I thought the leaves and the squares made a statement on their own,
so they became the focal point. 

I decided to use this card for an upcoming fall birthday. 
Those little dots added a bit more interest and the card is ready to send. 


I hope you enjoyed my project. Please visit my blog for additional info about my project.
I also hope you will submit your project in the current challenge
The CDB challenge will close on October 30.  
I'd love to see what you've been working on. 
Your creative project could be our next monthly winner

Just a reminder

The sponsor for the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge this month is Bugaboo
The prize will be  4 digital images

Don't forget,
 the challenge theme is always Anything Goes with a Handmade Bow


Thanks for visiting the Craft-Dee BowZ blog today,
 Stop back next Tuesday to check out
 another fun and creative inspiration project presented by Kathy.