Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, February 19, 2019

A Grateful Heart





Hi
It is Tracey here with my mid month inspiration project for this months Challenge. I have gone a little shabby chic with this project and i really enjoyed getting out all those left over bits of lace and die cuts i have been saving for a long time and using some of them up on this pretty project .

I have used a pretty resin heart as the focal point and i added some glitter to make it sparkle .

I handmade the paper and Foamiran flowers again adding some glitter and stormy sky distress ink to the edges.

I made a double layer string bow and a double layer thin ribbon bow on my CraftDee Bowz bow maker and tucked them in under the flower..The papers are from crafters companion shabby chic range and the  edges were distressed with a Tim Holtz distress tool.. The sentiment is also from Tim Holtz  ideaology sticker pad.and says Start Each Day With A Grateful Heart.
 I love the softness and dimension on this card .

I hope you like mu project and that you will join us in this onths challenge
Happy Crafting
Tracey x