Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Happy Valentine's Day

Hello and Kathy here, it's my Tuesday to post for some inspiration.  

For my hosting project, I created this Inlay Style design, using a die from Memory Box.  The theme for this card is of course Valentine's Day since it is just a couple days away.  I love this little holiday because we do so much preparation for Christmas and then it is all over so quickly we need another little holiday to brighten up everything once again.  

Here is an image of the card I created just using all dies and of course my handmade bow.


Here is a photo of the triple loop bow that I created with my Craft-Dee BowZ tool..




I hope I have inspired you and I hope that you will join in on all the fun during this challenge.  Our sponsor for the this month is Imagine That DigiStamps.  

They have some really adorable images so please pay her a visit, I'm sure you will find something in her shop that you will enjoy.  Up next is Tracey.

Until next time,
Kathy