Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Eggstra Sweet Easter

Hello and Kathy here, it's my Tuesday to post for some inspiration.  

For my hosting project, I used some images from Simon Says Stamp.  This is part of a Special Edition Card Kit, however the stamps and supplies are available individually at Simon Says.  The stamp set that is used is called:  Eggstra Sweet Easter.  I stamped the image on a piece of Neenah cut to 4.5" x 3.25".  Colored it with various copic markers, including the background.  




Then I layered a piece of ribbon on top of the colored piece and adhered it to a piece of Lawn Fawn patterned paper to create an A2 size card.  I then created a handmade bow using my handy bow tool from Craft-Dee BowZ.

Here is a photo of the bow that I created with my Craft-Dee BowZ tool.





I hope I have inspired you and I hope that you will join in on all the fun during this challenge.  Our sponsor for the this month is LeAnn's World101.

She has some really adorable images so please pay her a visit, I'm sure you will find something in her shop that you will enjoy.  Up next is Tracey.

Until next time,
Kathy