Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Pretty Pink Dress for a Magical Night

Hello there!  Joy here with a sweet card that is perfect for a Girl's night out or Bachelorette Party.  I used Spellbinder "Night out" die set featuring the dress, starys, bows, and sentiments.  For this project I die cut 2 dress bottoms to give a layered look.  I obvioulsy couldn't leave this beauty with a gorgeous bow to go with it using my Craft-Dee BowZ tool!.  We have one more week left for the April Challenges, so scroll on down and join in on the fun!

Just a reminder our generous sponsor is LeAnn's World 101, I encourage you to check her shop.  Without further ado....


Please check out my blog for all the information on how I made this card!  Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great week!
Hugs, Joy