Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, September 17, 2019

A little paper weaving ....






Hi
It is Tracey here with this months project to inspire you .. I have decided to revisit some of my forgotten dies and stamps for this card . I have used the Sue wilson weaving dies t create a pretty background to add a simple stamped and heat embossed sentiment onto . I love this look of card it is very clean and elegant i think ...


The pretty flower was handmade using Sue Wilsons classic rose die to which i added the Sue wilson fern dies and a couple of handmade pins ..and of course a bow made using my Craftdeebows bow maker 




The frame around the woven panel is also a Sue Wilson die set from a while ago . It is called noble rectangle die and has a pretty embossed edge to it.
It was put together using some foam pads for dimension

I hope you like my project and that you join me and the talented DT in this months challenge
Happy crafting
Tracey x