Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Happy Birthday Garnette

Hello and Kathy here, it's my Tuesday to post for some inspiration.  

For my hosting project, I created this layered design card, using an image from Mo's Digital Pencil but not until in October, 2019.  I am a Pateron of Mo's Digital Pencil, when you become a pateron you a new image a month before it is released to the public.  This is a birthday card for my oldest great niece who is in love with mermaids.  This image just happened to come out just in time.  


 And here is a close up of the bow, that I made using the Craft-Dee BowZ bow tool.




I hope I have inspired you and I hope that you will join in during the challenge.  Our sponsor for the this month is Fred She Said.

She has some adorable images so please pay her a visit, I'm sure you will find something in her shop that you will enjoy.  Up next is Tracey.

Until next time,
Kathy