Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Eek

Hello and Kathy here to post for some inspiration.

I created this Distressed Background card with dies from Spellbinders.  The theme for this card is for Halloween. I always have a house full for Halloween.  My nieces bring their children an some of my grandchildren come over for Trick or Treat.  I always end up making about 6lbs of chili and there is never even one bowl left.

I created the background by using distress inks to blend together to make it appear like night time.  Then I used the September Small Die of the Month to create this cute little skeleton and ghost trick-or-treaters.  Here is a photo of the 6x6 card I created.


 And here is a close up of the bow, that I made using the Craft-Dee BowZ bow tool.  I just love this polka-dot ribbon.


I hope I have inspired you and I hope that you will join in during the challenge. Our sponsor for the this month is Cute as A Button.


She has some adorable images so please pay her a visit, I'm sure you will find something in her shop that you will enjoy.  Up next is Tracey.

Until next time,
Kathy