Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Snow Buddies



Hi all
It is Tracey here with my mid month inspiration project for The October challenge here at Craftdeebowz where the theme is "Anything goes with a handmade bow.."
 I thought i had better get a start on the Christmas cards early this year to save myself the last minute rush ..I have used the woodware Snowman Buddies stamp which i coloured with watercolour spectrum noir pens.I added puffy stuff to their hats that swells up when you heat it with a heat gun.


The background papers i created myself with an Artisan Design group Snowflake Stencil and distress inks .


The sentiment is a stamp  from Stampin up. The bow was created with my Craftdeebowz bow maker which creates easy perfect bows every time with no fuss




I hope you like my project and that you join us in the October challenge 
Happy crafting
Tracey x