Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Celebrate

For my hosting project, I created this design, using all dies from my April 2020 Spellbinders Card Club Kit.  The theme for this card isjust Celebrate.  We all need to kick back and have a little fun during this time of the Pandemic.



 And here is a close up of the bow, that I made using the Craft-Dee BowZ bow tool.  I wanted to show you that you can make really small bows with the tool.





I hope I have inspired you and I hope that you will join in during the challenge.  Our sponsor for the this month is Cute as a Button.  



She has some adorable images so please pay her a visit, I'm sure you will find something in her shop that you will enjoy.  Up next is Tracey.

Until next time,
Kathy