Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Cherish

Hello .
It is time for my mid month inspiration project ..I have just bought a stunning paper pad and mould set from prima called the Midnight garden so i had to make a project using it. Here i have made a card that could be used for Anniversary/Weddings/valentine . i used papers and  ephemera tags to create a simple design in the bottom corner

The sentiment has been stamped and heat embossed  with platinum wow  powder onto vellum which i then tore and wrapped around the card




I made a  flower from the prima mould and air dry paperclay , i also made a pretty Foamiran flower and 2  rolled roses from the paper pad to match ....



The bow was made using my trusty Craftdeebowz bow maker
I hope you like my card and that you join us in the challenge
Stay safe
Happy crafting
Tracey x