Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, October 27, 2020

To swim as free as a mermaid

Are there days you'd just like to be a mermaid? I love the ocean and I'm a fan of mermaid stamps. If I could wish to come back as something after I die, I think I'd pick a mermaid. This image is from Sherri Baldy and I fell in love with her the minute I saw her. 


It's the fourth Tuesday of the month, so it's my turn to post here for Craft-Dee BowZ.  Each week a different team member gets to post a card or project of their choice. So here I am with my card. 


I colored my image with Copics and used clear glitter on the seashells across the bottom and then colored the glitter with my markers. They still have the glittery look without the mess of using numerous colors of glitter. 


I love my bow tool. I don't think I make many cards anymore that don't have ribbon or lace on them and my little bow tool helps me make the perfect bows. You can see my bow below and how pretty it turned out. It's a great embellishment on this card and I do love embellishments!  I can honestly say that a CAS card is a tremendous challenge for me and I'm more comfortable adding stuff to a card than keeping it clean and simple. 


Here's what my little bow tool looks like...pretty simple to use and it hangs on a nail right next to me!


Our sponsor this month is Gerda Steiner Designs and the winner of this challenge gets to pick two images from this fantastic on-line store.                                                             
You've got two more days to enter our ANYTHING GOES challenge at Craft-Dee BowZ!

                                                                    Thanks for stopping by!
                                                                            --Gail