Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Monday, October 19, 2020

Warm Wishes

 

Hi 

It is tracey here with my mid month inspiration post . Christmas is a time for batch making quick easy cards for  charity or even to send out to friends and family we might not get to meet this year  . i have made this quick abnd easy card using a sweet  mittens stamp from Chloe . I stamped and heat embossed the mittens with gold wow powder and also did the same technique with the snowflake stamps i had free from a magazine and a sentiment from my stash .


i used some packaging for behind the mittens. i added little twine bows made using my craft-deebowz bowmaking tool. i rounded card edges and added some gems and that was it really ... very simple to create and would look great in any colour combination 





I hope you like my project and that you have a go creating it yourself ..

Happy crafting 

Tracey x