Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Another round of Valentine!

Hello everyone! My name is Brenda and I'm excited to say I'm a part of this wonderful design team with Caft-Dee Bowz. This is a wonderful tool! It is small enough to take with you anywhere!

I made a triple loop bow with a wide wired ribbon. It was tricky at first, but I mastered it. I had made so many cards for Christmas, that I decided to do a home decor item.

I went to a thrift store and bought this white shelf with drawers and thought, I would take this ribbon and hang this shelf and add this beautiful bow. I really like the way it turned out!


I just want to say thank you Donna for allowing me to have a part of your very first design team. I hope to do you and the Craft-Dee Bowz justice.

Thank you all for stopping by to check out our creations with this wonderful tool! Hugs Brenda



11 comments:

Barbara Bruder said...

Brenda
What a pretty bow. Looks so pretty above the shelf. And it is really complimentary to the rose on the shelf.

Donna Maligno said...

Brenda, I did leave a comment on your blog, but it bears repeating. You did a great job on that fabulous bow. You simply reinforced the fact that the Craft-Dee BowZ is very user friendly -- even to a novice LOL!

Donna Ellis said...

Your Valentine bow looks wonderful, Brenda! Congratulations on being selected for the DT! I look forward to seeing your imaginative projects!

phamil said...

This was a great idea for a bow, and it's really pretty! Looks awesome with that white shelf!

Brenda Frame said...

Thank you Barbara. I was nervous that it wouldn't turn out right,but using the craft-dee bowz tool was easier than I thought! Thanks for your support!

Brenda Frame said...

Thank you Donna, I really love the craft-dee bowz tool!

Brenda Frame said...

Thank you Donna, I'm very excited and I hope to do craft-dee bowz and Donna proud!

Brenda Frame said...

Thank you! I thought it turned out pretty good, for a thrift store find!LOL!

n. olson said...

Beautiful bow! What a nice touch to your room. Here's hoping you get many more roses on the future!

n. olson said...

Great bow! What a nice touch to your decor. Here's hoping you get many more roses in the future!!!

n. olson said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.