Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

My First Post Here!!!

I am so excited to be a part of this team! I was honored when Donna asked me to join them! This is the neatest tool ever, it REALLY works!!! You can make the coolest bows with it! Here is my first project!


I used paper, stickers and diecuts from Moxxie's XOXO collection.

I did a double-loop bow using the red dot ribbon and one with the white lace and put them together for the bow I added a pretty pearl pin to top it off.


Here are a few close-ups of the details. I used my Kuretake Zig markers for my "faux stitching".

The red blooms were cut with my ECraft using WorldWin ColorMates paper. Their paper cuts so easily on all die-cutting machines, manual and electronic. I have an ECraft, and Cuttlebug and GrandCaliber and the paper cuts beautifully on all.




I urge you to try to Craft-DeeBowz tool, it really does work. I hope you liked the post and I really appreciate you stopping by. Check back later,We'll have lots more to share with you!!!

18 comments:

Donna Maligno said...

well, will you look at this piece of romance! Patti has done a wonderful job capturing this loving couple. Her use of all the elements and setting it off with the perfect bow, just makes it confection! Way to go, Patti!

Rhonda Van Ginkel said...

Gorgeous bow Patti!!! Love your romantic page here and I definitely need one of these.... I am bow challenged!

phamil said...

Rhoda, you would LOVE it, it's so easy, I even did it on the first try! LOL!

Shona said...

this is jsut stunning Patti! Love the bows love the faux stitching :)

ChrisD said...

I have to second that comment from Shona, because "stunning" was the first word that popped into my head. Lovely color and composition. We are all envious!

Susie Bentz said...

Beautiful layout...how small a bow will this help you tie? I am also bow-challenged!

Amber (bambi64) said...

Beautiful page, Patti! Love the colors and the bow just makes it all pop.

Donna Maligno said...

Hi Susie;
The Craft-Dee BowZ will make 12 different sizes from 1" (YES!) to 4-1/4! Check out our videos! You can order one in the upper left corner thru Paypal. Thanks for your inquiry and for leaving a comment.

PeggyStolley said...

So beautiful!!

Ange said...

Totally cute layout! Love the bow and how you used all the hearts. Fun!!

Dana Tatar {datatar} said...

Gorgeous layout Patti! I love your ribbon/flower cluster!

n. olson said...

Ditto to what everyone has said! I also have one and use it often. Also what a Beautiful page layout!!!

Michelle James said...

Wow. This is so pretty. Not only the bows but the whole page. I love the little stick pin.

Cathy said...

love this page, the details are amazing! Gorgeous!

Brenda Frame said...

What a beautiful page! I love everything about it! I'm jealous, my pages never look this good! LOL! Hugs Brenda

Barbara Bruder said...

What a precious page. Love all the hearts and the lips in this page. How appropriate with the pic.Great looking bow, a perfect addition.

starqueen said...

What a beautiful layout! Gorgeous ribbon and bows are the perfect romantic embellishments. We all love Craft-Dee Bowz!

Donna Ellis said...

A gorgeous layout! Love your beautiful artwork and embellishments - especially the ribbons and bows with the hat pin! Wow!