Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Monday, March 11, 2013

Not Just Another Fold...............

Hi everyone! Brenda here with another challenge for Craft-Dee Bowz. Our challenge this month was to create a card using a non-traditional fold. I chose this Four Fold card, and of course we have to put a bow on it! LOL This is a picture of the front. I used an embossing folder and a Martha Stewart punch, with lavender ribbon to tie it closed.



Can you tell it's Spring? I just love all of the spring colors here. I've added some bling, K & Co Daisy flowers, some punched flowers, done a little stamping on the outer flaps and you guessed it! A green and blue multi looped bow made with the Craft-Dee Bowz bow maker.

If you want beautiful bows that doesn't take a lot of time, then you need one of these tools. Just go to the top of the page and click on the Craft-Dee Bowz tool and it will direct you to how you can purchase one. You'll be glad you did!

Thanks for stopping by! Hugs Brenda

9 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

Brenda, this is an amazing card! I have not see a Four Fold card before, and am going to hunt for the template to make one now. It looks marvelous! Your springy theme and colors are beautiful - love all the textures and punches, and of course, the ribbons and bows. hugs, de

Donna Maligno said...

Brenda, Brenda! You are killing this New Englander who just suffered thru 24" of snow in one week's time - LOL! On the other hand, you've given me hope that Spring is around the corner and this card shows it for sure. I love how you added that adorable bow in the lower right -- just the right touch!

Barbara Bruder said...

Great card Brenda!!! I love this type of a folded card!! so different and so fun. The inside really makes one fee that spring is here. Love the bow on the card, just the right embellishment!!

starqueen said...

Hi Brenda,
Your card is an adventure and a delight! I'm dreaming of Spring (it's coming...) and your card has me feeling it. Thanks for sharing!

Brenda Frame said...

Thank you Donna. I found a couple of how to's on You Tube and also there are a couple on Splitcoast Stampers. Have fun!

Brenda Frame said...

You are too funny! I'm glad you like it! Hugs

Brenda Frame said...

Thanks Barbara! I'm glad you like it! Hugs

Brenda Frame said...

Yes, Spring is on it's way! I can't wait! I'm glad my card helped. LOL!

phamil said...

What a great folding technique! Love this! Great card!