Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Friday, March 1, 2013

Top O' the Mornin To Ya!

That's the extent of any Irish in me -- sorry!  I just thought I'd post this cute little light bulb idea that I saw in one of the many automated emails that come my way every day.  What a great gift for a little one to give to Mom or Grandma on Mother's Day, or something small for someone in the hospital.  It can be decorated as a baby shower gift, a hostess thank you, and so on.   I think  this is an adorable
idea for any occasion. You get the idea.  Here's the Craft-Dee BowZ version.  I just love the fact that I can choose whatever bow size will fit the project and voila!  And here you go...


Now here's another I did that's more generic.  I filled this one with some Wasabe nuts:



And here's the back view...




The lightbulb unscrews so that you can easily fill it with (tiny) candies.  I found that the small jelly beans were perfect (Wal-mart variety).  Add a tag for whatever the occasion and you are good to go!  I'll be giving a few of these away at my next event with Scrap-A-Way in Mystic, CT in a few weeks. 

Hope you enjoyed it and got inspired along the way.

Donna

8 comments:

hundahar said...

Where did you buy the light bulb jar??

Verna Angerhofer said...

Those are so cute. Love the idea, but I, too, want to know if it is a special lite bulb container one purchases or if it is a regular lite bulb and you remove the inside works.

Donna Maligno said...

These can be purchased at Hobby Lobby.

Donna Maligno said...

Hi Verna, these can be purchased at Hobby Lobby. They are made of glass and are very durable and the top screws off. How easy is that! Thanks for stopping by.

Donna Ellis said...

DD, these are really cute! I've never seen the light bulb containers before - and your goodies look yummy - pretty bows, of course!

Barbara Bruder said...

Donna, what a great container for your fabulous bow. What a cute gift idea.

Amber (bambi64) said...

What a cute idea! Love it.

phamil said...

These are just too stinkin cute!! Thanks for sharing these with us!!