Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Friday, March 28, 2014

Guest Designer - Monica Edwards Easter Love

Hi everyone Simply Monica here sharing my 1st official project for Craft-Dee BowZ as their March Guest Designer.  I would like to say thanks so much to Donna And Barbara for having me they are and absolutely wonder team of ladies to work with!

Now onto to my project: I designed this card perfect for Easter

I used a gorgeous multi-bow using the fantastic Craft-Dee Bowz tool.  I love love making bows, but I will be honest and say I tend to shy away from them because I can never seem to make it look right it always seems whopside (if that is a word) like bunniy ears.. lol but this tool made bow making and absolute breeze...
 Finished it off with this lovely flower arrangement and look a my perfect bow lol yes I am super excited about my bow and this tool is a must!
I hope everyone enjoyed my 1st post as a GDT for Craft-Dee Bowz!!
Thanks for stopping by...


SUPPLIES: Cardstock: Recollections; Patterned Paper: DCWV; Sticker: Momenta; Stamp: Sweetstamps; Flowers: Wild Orchid Crafts; Pens: Copics: Dies: Spellbinders: Other Ribbon (Craft-Dee BowZ); Other: Tool Craft-Dee BowZ