Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab above.

Followers

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Vintage Tag

Hi everyone.  It's so seldom I get to post on my own blog these days.  But we had a slight gap due to one of our designers having to step down.  This works out quite well since I have to get a link ready for My Creative Classroom for their upcoming blog about Tags.  You might want to check it out!

Anyway, I seem to be drifting toward vintage and shabby chic lately and this particular tag was made specifically for my rep show coming up the end of this month for a Make & Take and a show I'll be doing in Syracuse, NY the end of May.  The tag combines some of the supplies/tools that are nearest and dearest to my heart - dies and Graphic45 papers.  It doesn't get any better than that!

So here's my project:


Hope this inspires you to use your Craft-Dee BowZ tool for even small, simple projects like this.  I used a sheer organza ribbon for the bow and some 1/4" satin for the hanger.  

Have a Bow-Ti-Ful day!

Donna

5 comments:

Barbara Bruder said...

Donna, this is so pretty. Great use of lace. Like that tag top.

Vicki robertson said...

Gorgeous tag, Donna! Love the lace background and pop of color.

Donna Ellis said...

LOVE your vintage tag, DD, especially with the striking black lace designer paper! It really feels quite "risque", doesn't it? And daring - my grandmother was a "flapper" and she had plenty of raised eyebrows in her day - your tag reminds me of some photos I saw of her at the beach in her "swimming attire" back in the 1920s! LOL and of course, the bow is the perfect addition! hugs, de

MG said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!

Dana Tatar {datatar} said...

Beautiful tag! I love the lace and the pop of teal!