Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab above.

Followers

Friday, May 9, 2014

Guest Designer - Robin Parker

I am so excited to be Guest Designing for Craft-Dee Bowz once again.  I just love this bow making tool.  So easy and simple that anyone can use this product to create beautiful bows.

This style of image is difficult for me as I am not used to creating anything vintage.  So I went outside of my box and used three different sizes of the image and cut the out and used pop dots to give the raised effect.  The beautiful bow was created using the Craft-Dee Bowz tool.

Project Recipe:
Dies: Spellbinders®Paperarts Opulent and Standard Ovals
Paper: Basic Grey Serenade

5 comments:

Vicki robertson said...

Beautiful! I love the design with the bow (which is gorgeous) on the side. The cut out image looks fabulous.

Donna Maligno said...

Robin, this is stunning! I love the vintage look and feel of this card. The gorgeous bow nestled into the flower is perfect!

Shirley said...

Wow, Robin, that is lovely!! I love the colors and the bow looks like it really belongs 'where she has put it'!! A very warm and beautiful card!

Barbara Bruder said...

Robin, this card is gorgeous. That bow is fabulous. This reminds me of a cameo, with the image being on the oval shape. Just so pretty.

Donna Ellis said...

Oh, Robin! Be still my heart! This is a beautiful vintage card, with a magnificent satin ribbon! The feathering affect of the flower petals looks amazing with this design. Great card!