Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab above.

Followers

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Love Card with Dana Tatar


Hi Craft-Dee BowZ fans! Dana here today sharing a card. This month Craft-Dee BowZ has partnered with The Graphics Fairy, an amazing source of fabulous, free digital images. If you have not visited this site it is fantastic! I have created a card using one of their fairy images.

I started with an embossed cardstock base and then added some script stamping and a wide strip of lace. Donna set me a gorgeous handmade butterfly and some beautiful butterfly lace, which I was happy to use on this card! I inked the edges of my image with Distress Ink and Stickles for a bit of shimmer.


I tied this pretty double loop bow with two different pieces of ribbon and my Craft-Dee BowZ Tool. I loved the look of the gold satin under the sheer organza striped ribbon. Simply layer the ribbons on top of each other and use the Craft-Dee BowZ Tool as you would with a single piece of ribbon to create this two-toned bow.

Thanks for stopping by today! Happy crafting!
~Dana

5 comments:

Avril Ann said...

Dana this is one gorgeous card, love the vintage feel to this one, xxx

Donna Maligno said...

Stunning card Dana! Love how you duplicated the image and layered them at an angle. Your bow is just too beautiful for words. Who wouldn't LOVE to receive this stunner!

MG said...

Oh, my- I just love this blog! Every time I log on, I see something breathtaking. Thank you Dana, for sharing this beautiful card. It did not fail to take my breath away. You are very talented.
Thank you also, for the tip on the website and the details about how to layer that pretty gold bow.

Shirley said...

Very Victorian beautiful and the bow is just perfect for the final touch too!

Cultivate Life in Joy said...

What a cute sign...caught my attention. Can't wait for the hopping to begin. Sounds like fun. Thank you, AntoinetteT