Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, March 21, 2017

A new school year.....




Hi
It is Tracey here with my inspiration project for this month.  I have made this card using gorgeous papers from Be Creative . I have used a sweet digital image from The paper shelter called "Learning is fun.", Isn't she a cutie. I coloured her with a mix of promarkers and spectrum noir illustrator pens. The pretty flowers are  from Petal Lu .
The butterflies have been made using a woodware butterfly punch.. The beautiful bow was made using my Craft-Dee BowZ Bowmaker and ribbon from my MPP pack this month  .. I absolutely cannot make a bow without it ... It is so easy to use and makes stunning bows every time . See how you can get one for yourself in the left hand side bar ...


 

I hope you like my card and that it gives you some inspiration to join us in this months challenge
Happy crafting
Tracey x