Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab above.

Followers

Tuesday, March 21, 2017

A new school year.....




Hi
It is Tracey here with my inspiration project for this month.  I have made this card using gorgeous papers from Be Creative . I have used a sweet digital image from The paper shelter called "Learning is fun.", Isn't she a cutie. I coloured her with a mix of promarkers and spectrum noir illustrator pens. The pretty flowers are  from Petal Lu .
The butterflies have been made using a woodware butterfly punch.. The beautiful bow was made using my Craft-Dee BowZ Bowmaker and ribbon from my MPP pack this month  .. I absolutely cannot make a bow without it ... It is so easy to use and makes stunning bows every time . See how you can get one for yourself in the left hand side bar ...


 

I hope you like my card and that it gives you some inspiration to join us in this months challenge
Happy crafting
Tracey x

5 comments:

Marty Fishman said...

Gorgeous card, as always, Tracey! Love your colors and the image is just adorable. Beautiful flowers and bow, of course!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful card and wonderful coloring.

Gail said...

This is adorable! I love the image and your coloring is wonderful! Love the layout, the paper, the flowers...this card is great. And that bow is BEAUTIFUL!

Donna said...

This is one sweet card - so fresh and spring like. Love all the yummy spring flowers and as always, your coloring is par excellence. That bow is absolutely perfect!

Barbara Bruder said...

Tracey this card is so stunning. That image is the cutest and the flowers matching the ribbon - perfect. Thanks for such a darling card.