Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Happy Easter


Hi, it's Marty and it's my Tuesday to post on the Craft-Dee BowZ blog!   As a reminder, our monthly challenge is always ANYTHING GOES AND INCLUDE A HANDMADE BOW.  Our sponsor this month is Cute As A Button - click on the link to check out their wide selection of cool images.  The prize for the March top winner will be 3 single images of the winner's choice.

Since Easter is coming up, I decided to use my Sizzix Bigz Easter Elements die and make a canvas:


I used a lovely yellow ribbon that Donna gave the team (thank you, Donna!) and used my bow tool to make both of my beautiful bows.  It's so easy to make different-sized bows, single loop or multi-loop, and there are helpful tutorials here.






If you'd like to know more about how I finished my project, please head over to my blog.

Thank you for stopping by today and we'd love to see you play along in the challenge - you could be our next winner!

Tracey will be back next Tuesday with some more inspiration so don't forget to stop by.  Enjoy your day!