Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Some Bunny Loves You

Welcome back everyone

WOW it's the first Tuesday of the month already.
And that means its time for my post here at Crafty Dee BowZ. 

Well since Easter is coming our way soon, So I thought I'd share this Easter card.


Lets take a look at that bow.



This bow is a double loop bow. Easy to make and it really looks bigger than it is.
The Craft-Dee BowZ tool
is the perfect bow making tool.



Hope you are inspired to make an Easter card with a bow. 

When you do why not submit your card in the Craft-Dee BowZ March Challenge
The theme is always the same - Anything Goes with a handmade bow

Check out the challenge here
The challenge runs thru the end of the month - so you have time. 
You could be the next winner

Need more info about my card, click here to come over to my blog

Stop back next Tuesday - 
Marty will be sharing another of her creative projects with you 
and I'm sure you're going to love it!!