Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Brrrrr!

It's my Tuesday to post a card I've made for the challenge of ANYTHING GOES WITH A HANDMADE BOW over at Craft-Dee BowZ.  For my card today I chose two images from Pink Gem Designs named Winter Chloe and Yule Log. Using the png files, I had her sit on the log.
I colored my image with Copics and used white snowy glitter. The snowflakes are made with Bo Bunny paint. The banners on the left side of the card were made with washi tape stuck on white paper and then cut out.
My bow is a triple looped bow and it tied just beautifully using my bow tool. Have you tried a bow tool to make your bows? It saves me time and money since every bow comes out great now. I no longer have wasted ribbon and I can make a great bow the first time I try with any ribbon!
The team has made some beautiful projects to inspire you to join our challenge this month at Craft-Dee BowZ where the challenge is always ANYTHING GOES AND ADD A HAND MADE BOW. I hope you've followed us each Tuesday for inspiration and you still have a few more days to enter our challenge!
                                                                                                          
                                                                                        Thanks for stopping by!
                                                                   Gail