Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, May 16, 2017

With A Joyful Heart




Hi all
It is Tracey here with my inspiration post for this month. The sponsor  for the challenge this month is Bugaboo Stamps


 They are offering the lucky winner 4 images as the prize
I have used my all time favourite digi  image from Tiddly Inks for my project this month. I hand cut the card shape using a dutch doobadoo template .It was nice to do a different shaped card for a change . I used a spellbinders die for the frame around the image which I enhanced with some faux stitching using a sakura gel pen. The  butterflies are made with dies from tonic.
 The flowers are from wild orchid. .The flousishes are  dies from noor designs. The bow was created using my Craft-Dee BowZ maker and you can find out how to get your own from HERE .

 


That's it from me .I hope you like my project and that you join us in this months challenge
Happy crafting
Tracey x