Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Happy Birthday

Hi Everyone
Just an edit - due to my ineptness, this post do not go live Tuesday as it should have so this is a few days late. So sorry
It's Barbara here and boy the first Tuesday of the month (now the first Thursday) came super fast this month.
Time for my post here at Craft-Dee BowZ.

The color orange is not one that I consider a favorite of mine however as I started making this card the card base looked best with the orange color I used.So............here it is


I made a double loop bow and it worked great with this card

I used my Craft-Dee BowZ tool to make my bow.
Not sure how to make a bow, not sure the tool is something you should buy, 
click here to check out the tutorials that Donna has made. 
These videos will walk you thru the how-to's.
 And it is so easy. 

Visit my blog for additional info about my card.

Also just a reminder - the Craft-Dee BowZ monthly challenge is in progress and we are hoping that you submit an entry. The theme is always Anything Goes with a handmade Bow. 
The winner will receive 4 digital images from our sponsor this month -
Bugaboo stamps

Stop back next Tuesday because Marty will be here to show off her May project. 
And it's a great one (I had a sneak peek already, hehehe)

Well that's it for now from me. 
Have a wonderful week.