Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, February 20, 2018

All My Love..



Hi
It is Tracey here with my mid month inspiration project for you. When I received my Mpp pack from the Boss the ribbon featured on this card was so beautiful and vibrant that I planned the whole colour scheme around it. The cute image is a stamp from Lilli Of The Valley which I coloured with Promarkers . The flowers are as always from Wild Orchid I just love the variety and quality they stock.



 The papers are from my stash and I have had them for so long I cannot remember where they came from so it is great to Finally use them up.

It is quite a simple layout for this card as I really wanted to let the ribbon be a main focus as it is so pretty ,I hope you like it .Of course my Bowmaker helped me make the beautiful bow check out in the sidebar how you can get one for yourselves.


 
well that's it from me folks and I hope to see you join us in the challenge
Happy crafting
Tracey