Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Valentine Gift Bags

Hey there, Kathy here and it's my Tuesday to post for Craft-Dee BowZ Challenge.  Well tomorrow is Valentine's Day and I made these bags for my best friends.  We have been friends since grade school which by the way was a very long time ago.

You see I love Valentine's Day and I am always looking to make small little items to pass out for this special little day. Inspired by Nichol Spohr I created these darling little bags.


The stamp set I used is from Mama Elephant and is called Page Huggers.  They call them Page Huggers because the dies cut a slit under their arms so they can hold onto things like the edge of the bag with a little valentine in hand.

I colored each little critter with my copic markers, then used my Craft-Dee BowZ tool to make a little bow to adorn each bag  You can get your own Craft-Dee BowZ tool here.  I added some paper confetti, some Dove Chocolate's and fastened them with a tiny closthespin.

Here is a couple of the bags close up that shows what a cute little bows the tool makes  You can make them smaller than these to a really nice size.





I hope you will join us this month for our challenge.  We look forward in seeing what you have to share with us.  Up next Tuesday is the awesome Tracy so make sure to stop back to see what she has in store.to share.

Thanks for stopping by.