Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Birthday cards?

Does anyone ever run low on birthday cards?  I've run low on birthday cards AND Christmas cards so for the rest of this year I'm going to focus on those. This month's card for my Tuesday post at Craft-Dee BowZ is a birthday card and I used a stamp from Wild Rose. Aren't these teddy bears from them too cute?! 

Coloring animals is a tough one for me and I think this bear came out 'okay' but I need more practice. I do love the colors of these papers so I kept my image in the same color family. And this little butterfly is a punch from Martha Stewart, as is the border punch on the side.
And my soft yellow seam binding bow is below. This bow was simple to make with my bow tool and I sound like a broken record but...if you don't have a bow tool, you should consider one if you make bows for your cards or projects. This bow tool is simple to use, I store mine on a push pin on the wall next to my work table, and it can make so many different sizes of bows that you will use it for every bow! I made a double looped bow and then added a pretty soft yellow button in the middle.
Since my card is for the last Tuesday of the month you've got one more day to add your card to the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge this month!  Our challenge is ANYTHING GOES AND ADD A HANDMADE BOW.  Have you seen my teammates' cards/projects on the previous Tuesdays?  Take a look here and please leave a comment if you have a moment.


                                                                     Thanks for stopping by!
                                                        Gail