Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Edna with a Cupcake Up on Top

Hello and Kathy here, it's my Tuesday to post for some inspiration.  

For my hosting project, I used one of my favorite stamp companies, Stampingbella.  This is Edna with a Cupcake Up on Top.  I stamped her on an A2 size card, created a mask, then used a background stamp that says Happy Birthday in several different languages.  I then used some of my Oxide Inks around the edges, colored the image with Copic markers, added a bow on the side and stamped the sentiment that came with the stamp on the inside of the card.

This card was created for a dear friend who happens to have a birthday this weekend.  I do hope she enjoys Edna and much as I and I guess I better stop and pick up a real cupcake to go along with the card.
Here is an image of the card I created just using all dies and of course my handmade bow.



Here is a photo of the little bow that I created with my Craft-Dee BowZ tool..




I hope I have inspired you and I hope that you will join in on all the fun during this challenge.  Our sponsor for the this month is Cute As A Button Digital Stamps.


They have some really adorable images so please pay her a visit, I'm sure you will find something in her shop that you will enjoy.  Up next is Tracey.

Until next time,
Kathy