Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, March 26, 2019

March Is Flying By

Hello there!  Thanks for tuning in for more inspiration here Craft-dee Bowz!  I have this beatiful tissue paper in my stash waiting for the perfect project. I adhered this delicate tissue paper with glossy gel medium to 110 pound card stock and let it air dry.  I love this  Impression Obsession Stamp and decided to drop a little watercolor into the rose.  The bow made from my Craft-dee Boxz tool was the perfect embellishment! 


Don't forget you have a few more days to jump into the Craft-dee Bowz March Challenge and join in on the fun.  Our sponsor this month is Cute As A Button, please be sure to check out their great digital stamps too.

To find out more about my card you can find it here.

Have a great week,
Joy