Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Thank You

Hello everyone, Barbara here,

Welcome back the First Tuesday inspiration post for March, here at Craft-Dee BowZ. I usually post on the first Tuesday of the month - most times.

I wanted to have the look of a trellis on the card front so I decided to use a hand cut version. Sometimes you might see this trellis look down the fold side of a card. However I decided to make the trellis down the center of a card panel. I folded the panel in half, made the cuts, opened the panel up, made the folds and attached that trellis panel on the card front.

Since this cut reminds me of a trellis, I decided to use some Heartfelt Creations leaves and flowers. and since I have a lot of Heartfelt Creations, stamp/die sets I decided to use one stamp and die from the Patchwork Daisy collection. There are some swirly ones in the Patchwork Daisy collection that worked perfectly with my trellis. I slid the swirly leaves and flowers in between the folds to give the illusion of the vines coming in and out of the openings on the center trellis

Here is my inspiration piece.


This turned out pretty good.

Don't forget, the Craft-Dee BowZ March challenge has started and you have plenty of time to get a submission entered. The theme is always - Anything Goes with a Handmade Bow.

The challenge sponsor for March is Cute as a Button and the prize is 2 single black and white images of the winner's choice. You could be our next winner. 

OK that's it for today.Please click here to stop over on my blog for more info on my card.  Please stop back next Tuesday to check out Kathy's inspiration piece.

Thanks so much for stopping in and hope to see you next Tuesday.