Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Create what you love


Hi
It is time for my mid month inspiration project . Sometimes when you feel like crafting you don't have a specific occasion to craft for and it is lovely to just create what you love... This is my create what ypu love project made with all the pretty ,girly things i love .
I used  a plain piece of paper and altered it using gesso,, lindy's gang sprays and a Tim Holtz alterations  brick stencil and texture paste.


I used some lemon and grey papers which i tore up and i stamped and fussy cut some  stamped altenew leaves  to add to the layered look of the project.


.I added a doily die cut and some  pre-made flowers from wild orchid  and a mdf word that had been painted with gesso.I also added a resin framed picture for the focal point and a thin multi looped bow i had made using my Craftdeebowz bow maker.




I hope you like my project and that it inspires you to create what you love and join us in this months  challenge
Happy Crafting
Tracey xx