Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Remembering

Hello there!  Joy here with a patriotic card celebrating those that went before us.   I am so thankful for the armed forces and service personell in our country and will never be able to express my gratitude enough for their sacrifices. 

Today's card was made from Stamp On It's Vintage Hues Acetate images and I added glossy accents and fine irriedescent glitter behind it.   Once the glue dried I added Dries Clear Art glitter glue to the glitttered area and carefully adhered the acetate to white card stock to get that vibrant image to show off its glory!  I then made my beautiful bow using the Craft-dee Bowz Tool.  The card was very simple to make using both products, but it pulled a big punch.  It's not too late to join us for our May challenge where Cute As a Button Stamps is our generous sponsor.

Without furtherer ado!!
For more information about my card please visit Joyfully Stamps
Have a great day! Hugs, Joy