Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Dance, Dance, Dance and Dance some more...

Hello and Kathy here, it's my Tuesday to post for some inspiration. 

For my hosting project, I created this CAS design, using Happy Dance from the Squidgy Collection over at Stampingbella. The theme for this card is dancing in honor of the many May Dance Recitals currently taking place. 


Here is a close up of the image that I colored using my Copic markers. After coloring the image, I placed her on an Action Wobble so that she can freely dance.


And here is a close up of the bow, that I made using the Craft-Dee BowZ bow tool. You can create large and fluffy to small and tiny bows with this easy to use tool.




I hope I have inspired you and I hope that you will join in during the challenge.  Our sponsor for the this month is Cute As A Button.  


She has some adorable images so please pay her a visit, I'm sure you will find something in her shop that you will enjoy.  Up next is Tracey.

Until next time,
Kathy