is putting out a Design Team call and we are looking for
a team of 4 very creative people.
We are looking for talented crafters and artists who LOVE using ribbon and can meet deadlines. If you are a card maker, scrapbooker, paper crafter, bow artist, altered artist or if you do anything fun and unique with ribbon. please apply. Our readers are looking for variety, so don't be afraid to show your creative side.
- We ask that you commit to a 6 month term from January, 2014 through June, 2014
- Be a versatile crafter who loves to work with bows.
- Have an active blog and the ability to take quality pictures and post interesting entries directly to the Craft-Dee BowZ blog. Our project requirements are minimal as follows:
- Must have a Facebook page and be somewhat familiar with Facebook
- We require one project per month posted directly to our blog. You must also post projects using the Craft-Dee BowZ on your own blog and promote Craft-Dee BowZ whenever possible.
- You will be required to create a sample project for our Monthly Challenges using the Craft-Dee BowZ tool. You are more than welcome to submit more than the required single sample per month. We realize some designers are very prolific and like to “run” with a design or theme. There is no added compensation for submitting additional projects at this time.
- You will also be required to leave comments for our Monthly Challenge participants. These will be assigned.
- You will be required to participate in and promote special events on your blog such as blog hops which will occur every other month of your 6-month term.
- You will be required to promote any upcoming Blog Hops one week prior to the actual hop to create interest and participation from your followers and link the Craft-Dee BowZ blog to your blog for these events.
- You will be allowed full creativity with inks, dies, paper, etc. The only criteria is to use bows in an “I want to make that” way! You can create cards, scrapbook layouts, home decor projects, etc. as long as it features bows created on the Craft-Dee BowZ.
- You will need the Translator feature engaged on your blog.
- You will receive compensatory free product of ribbon, trim. bling and other surprises to coincide with your regular monthly theme.
- We will link your blog from the Craft-Dee BowZ blog.
- You will receive a badge to display on your blog stating that you are a Craft-Dee BowZ design team member.
- You will have access to our Facebook group where the design team can network and support one other on CDB projects and other design team work. This will also be a place to share ideas, open discussions and just have fun.
- You will garner additional followers on your own blogs due to your exposure on the Craft-Dee BowZ blog.
Please submit the following:
- A paragraph telling us about yourself and why you want to be a part of the Craft-Dee BowZ team
- Three (3) good quality jpegs of your favorite projects where you've used bows that will show us the type of work you will create for the Craft-Dee BowZ blog.
- Your crafting resume
- A link to your blog and galleries
- A list of any design teams you are currently on
- Your contact information including your complete name and mailing address
The deadline for this Design Team call will be open until November 9th. New design team members will be notified by November 16th, 2013.
To apply, please send an email to email@example.com with the above information. Be sure and put “Design Team Call” in the Subject line.
For more information about Craft-Dee BowZ, please visit our Craft-Dee BowZ blog.